Who We Are
Wax Sabbath Spa is an eco-conscious waxing & sugaring spa located in the Georgetown neighborhood of Seattle, WA.
About Wax Sabbath:
- We use organic cotton linens (when possible).
- We use organic cotton rounds, swabs, etc.
- We use environmentally friendly cleaning products and laundry detergent.
- We use biodegradable trash bags to dispose of waste.
- We compost our wooden wax applicators.
- We use energy efficient washer & dryer.
- We use a range of organic/natural waxing after-care and skin care products.
- We recycle everything that can be recycled.
- All printed materials such as business cards, menus, etc. are printed on recycled paper and printed with vegetable/soy inks.
- Non VOC paints used on walls throughout the facility.